Friday 15 September 2017

The snickelway crawl

This is an idea for a blog that came to me as I completed the snickelway way walk outlined in the book by Mark W Jones called the Snickelways of York.


I will visit each restaurant, bar or cafe on the route and write s blog on the food or drinks and the overall experience when I was there. I may even include these reviews on Trip advisor. 

The blog will include pictures of the food or drink, a link to relevant websites, including trip advisor. 

I will also comment on any news for the day when I make the visit, so that each blog has a current feel to it

It could be quite a blog with many posts as there are so many places to visit on the snickelway walk.

So to start the blog, I made a visit to the Hole in the Wall pub which is where the snickelway 1 starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment